Friday, June 4, 2010

you hear that? those are the winds of change...

Well, hello, everybody! I bet you've been wondering where I've been.

Well, here's the short answer: I have a new blog.

Here's the long answer:

As much as I love blogging, I was really dissatisfied with this one. It was full of college girl insecurities, wedding planning, and theater snark. I'm not a college girl anymore. I'm not planning a wedding anymore. And while I dearly love theater, I'm not in a constant stream of auditions, rehearsals, and performance.

I outgrew my blog.

I went through a ton of change in a very short amount of time, and I'm still kind of reeling from it. In a fit of pique last month, I started up a new blog. Come to find out...I love it. It's intensely therapeutic to have a fresh start, and with all the other changes in my life, it was perfect timing.

I didn't announce the change immediately because I wanted a little time to get settled, and to see if I would stick with it. And I have.

And going along with all these changes is the Day Zero project, wherein I try to do 100 things in 1,001 days. I've been doing it for a few days and I'm having a terrific time. You should check it out too.

I'm also probably going to recap my wedding over there too, just because I can.

So yeah. It's time for a new blog. I hope you'll follow me over there.



(Also, if you want to see what my self-done hair cut looks like, go here.)
blog comments powered by Disqus