Wednesday, May 13, 2009

*sigh*

It's been about a week and a half since I last updated this...but really, there hasn't been much to write about, except for packing, unpacking, repacking, and eleven loads of laundry. I wish I was exaggerating, but I'm not.

I finally have almost everything taken care of. I have new shoes, too. Awesome looking sandals. I love them.

They're ICarly shoes. And they're a size 4 1/2. In children's.

And I wonder why I'm routinely mistaken for fourteen or sixteen instead of my real age.

Seriously, though. I'm finally starting to get excited about going down, but it's sad, too. No one really seems like they're going to miss me, or even notice I'm gone. I kn0w my personality has kind of tanked in the last year, but really...have I burned so many bridges that people don't even care about me anymore? I got to see Kat and Rose one last time, I get to see Erin on Friday, and Patrick has spent a lot of time with me as of late (albeit after a tearful discussion...tearful on my part), but most of my friends have barely even acknowledged my existence, much less said good bye to me. It's kind of a bummer. I know I take rejection really hard already and I should just suck it up and move on...but really, would it kill my friends to say goodbye? Or even remember that I'm leaving? There were some people that don't even remember I'm going somewhere, much less for three months.

It doesn't help that I'm anxious about my roommate situation. Last time, I wasn't terribly close friends with the girls I lived with, but at least I already knew them. Now all I know is one girl who's going to live in my apartment, but I think she might have some party-girl tendencies...which is not me at all. I messaged her a couple of weeks ago to tell her a little about myself and ask her to write back about herself, but she never did.

Do people dislike me this much?

*sigh* Imma gunna finish packing now...


blog comments powered by Disqus