Sunday, May 3, 2009

Why the past few days have been awesome, and why I shall explode before two weeks are out

Wednesday
-I FINALLY got to hang out with Kat, Emma, and Rose. Seriously. Hasn't happened in forever.

Thursday
-P took me on a picnic!

-P took me out for ice cream

-P took me shopping!!

-While shopping I got new sandals (with 3" heels!), new flipflops, a new white dress, new lip gloss, and new skivvies! Seriously, hit up Aerie. It's a good time. (Was this too much information? Sorry...)

-I got so excited about my new stuff that I ran to Kat's room to show her...we ended up just chilling out together for a couple of hours. She commented that it was just like old times.

Friday
-Did pretty much nothing. Then I cleaned for a while.

Saturday
-World Lit I exam. It was actually much easier than I thought it would be. Hallelujah!

-I got two bags of sour gummie bears because the cashier girl in the school food court wasn't trying to gyp me like everybody else.

-I got free Panera. Including a cinnamon crunch bagel and some kind of chocolate praline cake.

-Mike the Almighty Director played my demo reel in Voice and Diction class as an example of a good one. Also, I have A's on all of my assignments for that class.

-I found out that not only am I presenting the underclassmen awards at the theater banquet, I'm making them. I immediately texted Kat that THERE WAZ A CRAFTING EMERGENCY.

-I called my mom to tell her that I would have to miss Lindsay's senior banquet because it's the same time as the theater banquet, and we ended up chatting for an hour. Let me tell you, that's not something that I ever thought would happen when I was a kid.

-Kat (after finishing an exam) saved my life and took me to Michaels, where I bought crafting supplies to make awards.

-Because of the humidity, the paint won't dry, so I resorted to sewing my dress and stopping to add a new coat of paint every two hours.

-My machine needle broke. I went to bed.

RIGHT NOW!
-I am sitting at work, wishing I was working on projects that need to be finished. I don't think I can make it to church...eighteen or so awards need to be completed!! And my dress too!

-I have to finish the awards.

-I have to finish my dress.

-Lindsay's last chorus performance is at 3:30.

-The banquet is at 6pm.

TOMORROW
-I have to write six essays for my History of Theater exam.

-I have to work on the Death of a Salesman protocol (which is going to kill me).

-I have to pack.

TUESDAY
-Marriage and the Christian Home exam.

-Packing.

-DOAS protocol.

WEDNESDAY
-Script Analysis final meeting

-Finish packing.

THURSDAY
-Physics exam (at $*&#@ 8am!!!!)

-Move most of the way home

-Unpack.

FRIDAY
-Finish moving out

-Start packing for Disney

SATURDAY
-Star Trek and possibly Ren Fest...this is most likely the last big friend outing I'll have before I leave!

SUNDAY
-Um...something is happening. I just can't remember what it is. It's definitely my last Sunday before I leave for Disney.

OTHER THINGS TO DO IN THE WEEK BEFORE I LEAVE:
-Go to two different bridal shops to look for my gown and the girls' dresses.

-Get my license.

-Get my hair cut and redye it.

-Go to two doctor appointments.

-Spend as much time with P as possible.

-Deal with my dad's side of the family coming in for Lindsay's graduation.

-Go to Lindsay's graduation and get mentally prepared for her 18th birthday.

-And, oh yeah, move to Orlando for the Disney College Program.

Yeah. So that's why my updates are few and far between, and probably will be until I'm settled in Orlando. I'm glad I'm doing it and I'm grateful to get in, but seriously. I am going to die from exhaustion. "Caitlin was near death, but the doctor was able to help." (That's an Oregon Trail joke.) So did I miss anything?

Oh, yeah.

I AM GENERAL CARWRIGHT IN GUYS AND DOLLS AND MIRIAM IN BEAU JEST!!! TWO PARTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am thrilled to little bits and pieces. Sure, it's not Adelaide, but what am I going to do? Throw hissy fits because I didn't get the exact part I wanted? I went a whole year without being in a mainstage production. Now I'm in three in one semester (I'm also still playing Missy in the pig show). It's going to be awesome. I'll blog more about that later, but for right now, yeah.

Now it's time to paint some spoons.
blog comments powered by Disqus