Thursday, January 7, 2010

65 days till I'm a Mrs.!

Yikes...only SIXTY-FIVE days?! I remember when we would look at each other and say "Gosh...we're getting married in twenty months! It's so soon!"

We had our second premarital counseling session today. It went really well. We're really going through our stories and seeing how we got to be the people we are now. We have two more sessions, and I'm really looking forward to them.

Afterwards, we came back to my house and sorted through the to-do list. Top of the list for tomorrow? Invitations, baby. It's just about time to send them out.

But in the meantime, it is absolute freezation out here in Nashvegas. I almost didn't want to leave the house today, it was so cold! So I was excited that Lora's ten things was all about staying warm.

So here's my list of things that keep me warm!

#1: Patrick. :)

#2: Going down to Orlando. Mm, I miss that place. Well, mostly Disney, but you know what I mean.

#3: Hot tea. And I mean the good British stuff.

#4: A hearty round of Dance Dance Revolution. Burns calories and it burns you up!

#5: Huddling under the covers in flannel pajamas.

#6: Watching the movie Holes. Have you ever seen that thing? Just watching those boys run through the Texas heat warms me up.

#7: Sewing summer dresses and imagining how awesome it'll be to wear them in the sunshine.

#8: Hot bubble baths. Mmm...

#9: My yellow vintage Mom cardigan.

#10: Sitting by the fireplace.

I think I'm going to participate in #5 right now...cold and sleepy is not a good combination!
blog comments powered by Disqus