Friday, January 22, 2010

A Room of One's Own

I hope you're ready for the LAZIEST THURSDAY'S TEN EVER.

Like seriously.

The theme for today is things around your house, and I was too lazy to leave my bedroom. So...here's a handful of random things that I like that just so happen to lurk in my room.

#1: My bed and

#2: COLORS!

I love my bed. It's so squishy and comfy. And, um, cluttered at the moment.

Also, I love my room's color scheme. I designed it back when I was in high school and I was obsessed with Trading Spaces.

The conversation when I tried to explain the colors to my dad was PRICELESS. "You want...you want blue and green? And orange and purple? And red? Are you...are you sure?"

#3: My movie tie-in collection

and

#4: My book collection

I love movies, and these are all souvenirs from some of my favorites. (They're not in the picture, but I have a cluster of action figures to the left.)

I am an absolutely VORACIOUS reader. You can't really tell, but the shelves run pretty much all around my room. I have so many books that I had to move the nonfiction books and my scripts to a different spot.

#5: My ipod/stereo/alarm clock

and

#6: Hello Kitty

I would die without my iPod alarm clock. For serious.

That Hello Kitty is actually my sister's. She dragged that little toy around with her everywhere throughout her childhood, and she's sort of the family mascot now. We joke about who gets to have "custody" of Kitty.

#7: My Disney pins

(This is the part where I start grasping at straws as to what I have in my room that's actually interesting.)

I have a huge collection of Disney pins after working in the parks for so long. I refer to it as my retirement fund.

(Seriously, some of these babies go for about $50-$150 on ebay.)

#8: My manuscript

(Whoa, old picture! Back when I was still blondish!)

Yup. I wrote that shiz. All 360+ pages of it.

Now to find a publisher...

#9: Zac Efron!



Yeah. My sewing machine. Love that thing.

The Zac Efron sticker makes it over 9,000 times cooler.

aaaaaaand finally...

#10: MY DRESSFORM!

GUESS WHAT ARRIVED YESTERDAY?!

Yup. My dressform. Still debating about what to name her. Probably going to go with Giselle. Since Giselle sews and all.

But yeah. I think I win for LAZIEST THURSDAY'S TEN EVER.

...

EVER.
blog comments powered by Disqus