Monday, November 17, 2008

Audition Purgatory: Callbacks

In nine hours, I will be in the University Theater for callbacks.

I'm freaking out.

I feel better about this than the auditions, simply because I know what I'm going into. And I know that Mike thinks I'm a decent enough actress to deserve a callback, and that's really encouraging. But still! Callbacks!

What's even more encouraging is that apparently no one wants to play the mom. Everyone wants to be the ingenue. Seeing as how I really want to be Ethel, that gives me an edge. Also, Paul mentions that Ethel is "small and dainty." Small? That's not me at....oh, wait, I'm five feet tall. This is fabulous.

Seriously, though, I can't wait until this is over. But it won't be over until the cast list is announced, and who knows when Mike the Almighty Director will do that?

Ugh. Someone please shoot me.
blog comments powered by Disqus