Monday, November 24, 2008

Working like a maniac...but it's so much fun!

Sewing sewing sewing sewing...my Thanksgiving break will be spent in quality time with my sister's sewing machine. (His name is Corbin Blue...and while I love my little Zac Efron Singer machine, Corbin is sooo much nicer!)

I have to make:
Alterations to the four costume pieces for the scene I'm directing for Shorts!

Meg's outfit from Hercules

A pinafore for my Alice in Wonderland costume

Ariel's blue dress from The Little Mermaid

A petticoat for a Cinderella costume

A blue knit dress for the December 5th show

A floral corduroy jumper for the December 6th show

And I might also make an Aladdin costume. And a Hercules costume. But at least I get to sew, which I haven't gotten to do much of lately, so this should tide me over till I'm home for Christmas. But yeah. I will probably blog more on my sewing blog than here, but I'll try to post some here too.

And in other news...

I didn't get the Barefoot role. Hence the hiatus. I had to sulk and get it out of my system. I still don't really want to talk about it, because I got majorly screwed over (and that's not just me being sulky), but hopefully I'll be completely over it soon.

P is working 23 hours this week. I will see him...well, much less than 23 hours. But hey, he'll get money, and we can save money for the whole "we're-getting-married" thing.

Speaking of which, our registry is up and booming! We're still adding stuff, but we're off to a good start. So far we're registered at Bed, Bath, and Beyond and Target, but we're also registered here. The site lets you register for items anywhere on the internet...which means my Corelle dishes are up there. And if Santa doesn't bring me my dream bicycle for Christmas...it's so going on the registry. I can dream, can't I?

But in any case...I have sewing to do and Arrested Development to watch.

Also...Lora, I'm so glad someone reads this. It makes me feel my life is not completely futile. ^_^
blog comments powered by Disqus