Wednesday, November 26, 2008

WTF. That just happened.

I just sewed through my finger.

I was distracted or something, I don't know, and my foot hit the pedal. The next thing I knew, the needle make a clunking sound and I thought "Crap! I broke a needle on my sister's machine! She's gonna kill me!"

Then I noticed the tip of the needle was halfway through my finger, and a piece of thread was festooning from it like a banner.

Needless to say, I freaked out. My whole family is gone for Thanksgiving, so I'm home alone. So I frantically called P, but he was at work, so I left a message that came out "Uh...I sewed myself...it's okay...I'm not bleeding...much..." Then I called friends until I got ahold of Joey, and talked to her until I calmed down. I never really started screaming or crying, it was just that panic.

That, and pulling thread through an open wound is never a fun game.
blog comments powered by Disqus