Tuesday, September 15, 2009

It is so fracking cold in Shamblin it's not even funny.

But the set is gorgeous. Seriously gorgeous. And Patrick and I might buy the table and chair set. Because it's awesome. And we need a table and chair set.

And we open on Friday.

*a;lefdsklfdshyfioewjfkldsnfnaeyroiwejioewuof*

That is the sound of my spazzing.

Like seriously.

I'm terribly excited about it, don't get me wrong. But it's been so long since I had a sizeable part that it kind of makes me nervous. I know my lines, the part works for me, I love the show...I'm just anxious. Especially since Vali is observing tonight. As in the teacher who taught Advanced Acting last year. And we all know how well I handled that...

So yeah.

I'm going to post more later. But now I have to be prepared for makeup. Yayyyyyy!
blog comments powered by Disqus