Monday, September 28, 2009

What happens when you're engaged too long?

I'll tell you what happens when you're engaged too long. Your wedding invitations get discontinued, that's what happens.

*sigh*

I thought they were so cute and easy to customize. And inexpensive! I'm a big fan of inexpensive. I thought I would put a bow of embroidered yellow and blue ribbon at the top, maybe back it in light blue or yellow paper. Maybe even gingham paper! But alas, unless someone can procure four boxes of these darling printable kits, I must find a different option.

And so I offer:

They're going to be a bit more expensive, but they're SO pretty I don't mind. It's eyelet, which was the most important part for me. I love the rounded edges. And I think that instead of buying ribbon, I'll use a pretty graphic or stamp or something. A font. A gorgeous font. Because I'm in love with pretty fonts.

So there. Crisis averted.

(or at least not as dire as I thought it was.)
blog comments powered by Disqus