Saturday, December 13, 2008

And God said...let it be fabulous.

Thanks for the support. ^_^ P and I talked a good bit, and I think we're on the same page. It's just hard to function as a couple sometimes when we're living two different lives, so to speak- me as a busy theater kid, him as the only committed guy in an apartment full of bachelors. And I think we're frustrated by the fact that we have not had any real couple time since...well, about 2 1/2 weeks. I mean, he came to the show and we hung out at the cast party...but that's not really CoupleTime.

So yeah. Things are much better.

Tonight is the big party in Flattestan. I'm terribly excited. Rock band and margaritas, good times.

I'm scoping out Etsy.com for a pretty present for Kat. I'm making all of my Christmas presents, but I'm going to purchase a b-day gift. Now to find something AWESOME.

..if I can find anything. Honestly, unless I make it, I have trouble finding good presents. :(
blog comments powered by Disqus