Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The espresso is a bit much...

Whew. I knew my sweets-and-caffeine tolerance had dropped, but this astonishing! I've sipped maybe a fourth of my tall espresso truffle from Starbucks, and I'm done. I can't take anymore of the buzz!

I signed up for Twitter because all of the cool kids are doing it. I'm just not going with the cell phone option because really...really, I don't want to be barraged with Twitter updates at 3:00 am from freshmen who stay up watching Adult Swim at all hours. *coughnickcough*

I don't have to do anything till 5:00 pm today when I have to go to the Disney College Program offer party and talk to a bunch of kids headed off to work in the parks like I did almost three years ago. Kind of sad, really. I miss it. Then I have the first Enchanted Attic rehearsal at 6:00, which will be fun. I can't wait to see how the cast works together, chemistry-wise. Honestly, that's one of the big things I look for when I cast- how an actor works with the other actors.

I'm going to do a lot of sewing during all of the downtime between my exams, and there's going to be a lot of it. Here's what my class lineup looks like:

Gospel of Mark for Women: Exam on Saturday at 8 (or 9. I'm not sure about it, so I'm showing up at 8. But ew, Saturday!)
Shakespeare's Tragedies: Exam next Wednesday at 8
Advanced Acting: performing a scene from "My Cup Ranneth Over" tomorrow (I play Yucca) and a scene from "Down the Road" (I play Iris) either tomorrow or...um, maybe Tuesday. I have to check.
Lifetime Fitness: already finished that class!
First Aid and Emergency Care: already finished!
Costuming Practicum: my exam was hell week and the aftermath for Joseph, so I'm covered.
Beginning Directing: my exam was Shorts!, so I'm all done!

So yeah. Plenty of downtime for sewing.

...and studying, I suppose.
blog comments powered by Disqus