Monday, December 15, 2008

OMG! I'm saucy!

I'm so excited!! I have a Saucy blog!! This just made my day. I opened my email and it was like "OMG YOU HAVE EIGHTEEN COMMENTS!" Seriously. Thank you to everyone who commented (and everyone who will comment. :)). I feel so special.

P and I had a marvelous time this weekend. We went over to Flattestan and had a big shindig for Kat's 21st birthday. The Rock Band was freaking fabulous. I love singing "I'm So Sick" by Flyleaf because I get to do the screamo parts. And really, nothing is funnier than a 4' 11 3/4" tall girl screaming "I will BREEEEEAAAAAAK" in a growly voice.

New beverages I totally enjoy:
-Creamsicle: ginger ale and vanilla vodka
-Dr. Coco: Dr. Pepper and coconut rum
-B-kicker: pineapple juice, a little bit of rum, and enough frozen apple cherry juice concentrate to turn it pink.

And I tasted little bits of everything. When I turned 21, I had no idea of what beverages were good or not, but thanks to Flattestan, I've discovered I like a lot of stuff. Mm, good times.

P and I also got a chance to have a nice talk. Of course, we left in the middle of church to talk, but still. We were back before the sermon was over. ^_^ It was a good talk, though. Everything's much better, and we spent all yesterday afternoon together. And took a nap. A very long nap. It was a good time.

You'd think during exam week I'd get to sleep in. Oh, no. Not me. I am in the lobby of my dorm every morning at seven, sitting at the front desk. Thrilling times. I would much rather sleep in, but no. Sad day. At least I'll be home by Wednesday night and I can sleep in until, oh, 8:30. It'll be awesome.

P and I got our first wedding present yesterday!! We love hanging out with people, and the ABSOLUTE best game for hanging out has got to be Apples to Apples. And that's what we got! Technically it's a Christmas present for me from his mom, but yeah. Isn't it fabulous? I just have to mark it on the registry. Which I should probably do now...

I don't think I've ever shown off how incredibly handsome and adorable my fiance is. I think I will do that now:
Okay, so maybe it's not the most flattering picture, but I love it. This is from the night we got engaged. We went to Ruby Tuesday's with our families and got free cake, and everyone kept telling us to to feed it to each other so they could take pictures. I was holding the fork, he wasn't ready, so I ate it myself.

And there's a reason my hair is so wonderfully craptastic. He proposed right after the last performance of Into the Woods, where I played one of the stepsisters. Those braids were tucked up under a huge Marie Antoinette-style wig. Not exactly the hairdo of one's dreams when you're being proposed to, but P is just so wonderful and I was so happy that I didn't even care.

Although our children are going to make fun of the pictures...

And I just entered this fabulous giveaway at Ravings of a Mad Housewife. Who else wants Fiesta dishes?! Ooh me!!
blog comments powered by Disqus