Monday, February 2, 2009

Musical Monday #3!

I can't believe I haven't blogged since last Musical Monday!

Wait, wait, yes, I can. That's what happens when you have a cold...and no medicine at hand except Sprite and theater-induced adrenaline...and rehearsals. (That's also my explanation for why my dorm room is a wreck. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.)

Anyways, my Musical Monday selection is...

"There's a Reason These Tables Are Numbered, Honey, You Just Haven't Thought Of It Yet."

Is that not the best name ever? Yay for Panic! At the Disco.

This is the live version from a concert in Denver...it's different from the album version, but it's so snazzy.



Now, why did I pick this song?

There's something about it that has always appealed to me deeply. There's something just so wild and devious and attractive about the song. And besides, haven't you ever wanted to just show up some snotty diva by how awesome you are? It would never happen, but you can listen to this song and nod your head and say, "Why, yes, in fact, I am the new cancer." Then you'll pause and say..."What on EARTH does that mean?!"

Oh, well. I love this song. And I love the fact that the piano sounds like "Puttin' on the Ritz."

And I love the hotness of all that is Brendon. I mean...he's hawtt!
blog comments powered by Disqus