Monday, February 23, 2009

Musical Monday #6!

It's taken me a little while to pick this song. I debated long and hard. And then...inspiration struck!

Actually, inspiration came in the form of a large white envelope from Disney. Guess who was accepted to the summer 2009 alumni program as an attractions cast member?!

ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seeing as how I'm headed to Disney, I quickly realized what was in order for today's Musical Monday. THE THEME FROM FANTASMIC!



It's so epic. And it's the fireworks show from my park, the Disney-MGM Studios.

All right, the Disney-Hollywood Studios. *bleck*

But doesn't that music just fill you with Disney joy?

(Also, now you can expect a TON of blogging about what it's like to work for the mouse. Hopefully it'll be exciting!)
blog comments powered by Disqus