Thursday, February 26, 2009

These be some crazy stats!

1200 applied for the summer alumni program.

There only 300 slots.

And I...am one of those 300.

I really do feel incredibly grateful. With the economy as bad as it is, I figure it would be really hard for me to get a job for the summer back here in Nashville. And while I had opportunities before to go back to Disney, this is the first year they've offered Attractions.

What made this summer different was that I felt that that's where I needed to be. I can't really describe it. I just got the email about the program, and got this pulse-pounding feeling that that was where I needed to be. Honestly, it's the same feeling I got the first time I applied.

Anyways...I needed to babble some...

(and there's going to be more Disney CP babbling, as I'm using this blog to make pages for a guide to the program. It's going to get better, I promise...)
blog comments powered by Disqus