Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Still feeling dumb

I remembered some of my blog links, but not all of them. Still feeling stupid...

But on the non-stupid side of things, I fixed the link in the previous post. So now everyone but Patrick can see the wedding dresses I tried on!

You know, I never thought I'd say this, but getting evicted from Fanning might be one of the best things that could have happened to me. Weird, isn't it?

I'm going to live at home next semester, which means I'll commute, which means I need a car. Finally, I'll have a car! And because it looks like I'll have classes only on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, I won't be required to go to chapel, and I can get a real job, instead of sitting in the lobby for seven hours a week. And none of this would have happened if I was staying in Fanning for another semester.

And...uh...yeah.

That's about all that's going through my mind right now.

That, and I need to refill my Bubba Keg. You want to drink more water, buy a Bubba Keg. Seriously. I refilled it four times yesterday, and that thing is 34 oz.
blog comments powered by Disqus