Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Forty days to go!

So here I am, with a brand-spanking-new blog layout! Isn't it marvelous?

I've been neglecting my blog, because I kind of went a little kamikaze with a wedding-only blog. But do you know what? I love this blog. I'm sad that I neglected it. And so now I have closed up shop on the wedding-only blog, and...um...you'll just have to see all my wedding junk here.

But just think of it this way- the wedding's in forty days, so it can't be that...

OH. MAH. GAH. FORTY DAYS.

It seems like it was just yesterday that I was whining to Patrick about how our engagement was going to last forever. "Engagement Purgatory," I called it. And it was most unpleasant. I don't recommend long engagements. Give yourself just enough time to plan, and then be DONE.

But in any case, there's forty days until the wedding. It's time for this sassy-pants'd girl to kick it into MAJOR HIGH GEAR!
blog comments powered by Disqus