Thursday, October 8, 2009

Eeeeeeek! Engagement pictures!

Our engagement pictures are totally here!!

A friend of mine took them for us. We were a bit rushed because we didn't have much time. The pictures were taken on the set of Barefoot in the Park, and we had to get out before they set up for the show! Nevertheless, they're pretty cute.

Hopefully we can take some more pictures together. Not only because it's fun, but because P needs to practice making picture-faces!! He's still adorable, and I love him to death...but boy needs to learn how to smile properly for a picture.

I thought I would post some of my favorites here. :)

(See what I mean about him making awkward faces?)


(I wanted the vintage fridge. But we borrowed the appliances from Tennessee Rep. And they were HEAVY! I know...I helped carry them to the truck.)
blog comments powered by Disqus