Tuesday, October 6, 2009

imma stalker...

P and I are still doing our level best to figure out who gave us a diamond wedding band. We have some theories, but no definite leads. I think we should call in Grissom. He could figure it out. Because he's awesome like that.

I spent way too much time on wedding websites. Way too much. But I revisited my all-time favorite wedding-blog-saga: Ms. Candy Corn on Weddingbee. Her wedding is amazing. Besides, I think we could be friends in real life. Granted, I don't talk about poop quite as much and my home-decor stylings aren't nearly as amazing, but I think we could have a great Facial-Expression-Off. (Like the Walk Off in Zoolander, only with faces.) My Pirate!Face vs. her Muppet!Face? It's a close one.

(I'm the one on the right. We had Little Kid Field Trip Day to the science museum last winter. Was it amazing? I should say so! And my facial expression over the top? I would be disappointed if it wasn't.)

(That's one of my besties/BMs, Ary Roses, by the way.)

I got my coupons for Michaels, so I can get invitation gear! I was going to do that tonight...but I forgot. Maybe I can run out and do it super fast. At least I can get one kit...I can examine it closely and admire its various part and figure out how, in the name of all that is holy am I going to print all of these, and personalize them.

I'm trying to beef up my Project Wedding blog. It's rather sparse at the moment. Hopefully it'll be up and running and looking lovely...as soon as I find a picture of our church.
blog comments powered by Disqus