Thursday, April 2, 2009

I am going to update every day this month!

This is a short post. I apologize for the stream of consciousness that is about to ensue.

Things have been crazy. I NEED TO WORK OUT. I've only worked out once this week, and I can feel it. It bothers me.

I lost Bubbette the Bubba Keg for a while. Panic! Then I found her in the physics lab. All was well.

I am officially, formally, a theater major/English minor. I shall graduate next semester!

My little sister is a cutie.

I miss the Great Movie Ride.

I need to get off the computer so I can call P back. He sounded sad.

I need to work on my Script Analysis project. Boo hiss.

I'm serving dessert for Barefoot in the Park tomorrow. Yummy.

I got the script for Beau Jest today. FUNNY! I want to be Sarah.

I swept with a broom that looked like a VERY LARGE PAINTBRUSH.

Erin Randolph and Ryan Malone are two of the most funniest people ever.

Today is Nick's birthday!

I feel old.

I really need to get off the computer.

I've been writing a new story, leaving poor Beatrice to flounder on her own.

I am GETTING OFF THE COMPUTER.

Good night, all.
blog comments powered by Disqus