Monday, April 6, 2009

Musical Monday #11: Chicks That Rock!!

So I'm going a liiiittle different with this one. Why?

I actually made this video.

I'm a big fan of the group Groove Coverage, and especially their song "God is a Girl". (although I do not personally hold their theology. It's just a cool song.)

And I'm a huge fan of the show Avatar: The Last Airbender. Like, seriously. Fangirl. Right here.

So I combined the two, way back in 2007, and made this video. It's a little clunky, since it was my first one, but it's got some great moments in it.

And seriously, the Avatar girls rock. Especially Toph. See the little kid with the dark hair and the white dress in the video? She's blind. Totally. But she's AWESOME.

Enjoy!



(Also, I HIGHLY recommend the Avatar series. Seriously. There is not a dull or poorly written episode in the entire three seasons. And actually, it's more popular with older teens and adults than with little kids! So...watch it! I'd lend you my seasons, but they're all being borrowed. :) )
blog comments powered by Disqus