Friday, April 3, 2009

Who came up with "chillaxing"?

I don't know who came up with the term "chillaxing," but that's what I'm doing right now. Me...a Mickey Mouse hoodie...and a gatorade.

P and I might take our engagement photos next week...two years late! Oh, well. Better late than never...

I rejoined Neopets. I'm a little crushed that I can't remember my password to my old account, because I had a massive store and a ton of NP, but oh, well. Now my screenname is gidgett13 and I have a pet meerca named Rhinobal. I feel like a middle schooler, but it's so much fun. A nice way to kill time.

This looks like so much fun...I'm going to do it! It's a blog swap...you get paired up with another person and you send stuff.

(And hopefully, unlike my STUPID CD, it will actually arrive when it should. I'm so sorry, Diane!)





blog comments powered by Disqus