Monday, April 13, 2009

Muffin Topple #2: I'm a sexay thing!

This week was actually really, surprisingly good. Like seriously. I didn't expect it to go this well.

I cut out as much white food as possible- white bread, white rice, pasta, potatoes. Typically these are my Waterloos, but I just really focused on not gobbling up everything in sight. I ate brown rice with ground turkey one day (thank you, cafeteria, for serving something decent) and I ate sandwiches on wraps instead of bread. I did, however eat desserts at Barefoot in the Park, and Cadbury mini eggs on Saturday (sooo good!), and my mom's yummy Easter cake on Sunday (white cake with homemade lemon filling, homemade whipped cream, and coconut) but I ate everything in moderation.

But the biggest difference is the 30-Day Shred. I hate Jillian and love her at the same time. The first time I did the DVD, I thought I was going to die, but I've done it every night since last Sunday, and I can see a BIG difference.

I've made it stick by making it part of my nighttime routine. It's charge computer, change clothes, do workout, braid hair, wash face, collapse into bed. I even did it after set strike for Barefoot...which went from 10:30 to 1 in the morning and was a workout in itself. (We took the set apart, loaded the pieces into pickup trucks, drove over to our workspace theater, and unloaded the trucks. Lather, rinse, repeat). I was SO RIDICULOUSLY PROUD OF MYSELF over that one.

And the good news is...it's paying off!

Because guess who lost five pounds this week?!?

(that would be me).

I'm absolutely ecstatic. This is the plateau I've been struggling with since last semester, and not only did I get over it, I dropped a lot more weight in one week than I have in January. It's terribly exciting.

So here are the specs:

Weight
Heaviest: 161
Starting: 150 (I had it written down wrong last week...it really was 150)
Current: 145
Muffin Topple weight lost: 5 pounds
Total weight lost: 16 pounds

BMI
Heaviest: 31.4
Starting: 29.3
Current: 28.3
Muffin Topple points lost: 1
Total points lost: 3.1

Inches Lost (from bust, waist, hips, upper arm, and thigh total):
Starting: 17"
Current: 20.25"
Total inches lost: 3.25"

I made out a whole reward system for myself...just to make it that more motivating. And I actually hit THREE of them!! So I'm going to go shopping. Yay, shopping!

Reach 145 pounds: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (why don't I own this book?!)
Reach 18" lost: Ouran High School Host Club part I
Reach 28 BMI: Ouran High School Host Club part II

My next goals are:
140 pounds
23" lost
27 BMI

Maybe I'll make them next week! Who knows?!
blog comments powered by Disqus